Two men have been executed in Iran after a bomb attack in the city of Mahabad in West Azerbaijan province in 2010, the local judicial agency said, according to the ISNA news agency.
Both were hanged in the provincial capital Urmia on Tuesday after their death sentence was upheld by the Supreme Court.
According to the judiciary, 12 people were killed and more than 40 injured in the attack.
Isna gave no information about the background to or the motive for the attack.
Edited By: Isaac Aregbesola (NAN)
- We are set to rebrand The Polytechnic, Ibadan–Council chair
- Foundation gets N23m United States-based Hospital’s equipment for Plateau
- Belgrade-based Nigerian basketballer dies after collapsing during training
- Al-Qaeda penetration alert: FG appeals to developed nations on needed platforms
- Nasarawa by-election: Police command deploys 491 personnel
- Lagos: Health Service Commission staff bags 2019 excellent Award
- Mrs El-Rufai canvasses public support for exclusive breastfeeding
- Making strong, safe LPG cylinders locally, my greatest joy, says industrialist
- 20,000 to benefit from NEDC Education Endowment Trust Fund — Chairman
- U.N. agencies scramble to support Beirut blast victims