It said that the ships were carrying containers, bulk wheat, petrol and container.
According to the publication, 22 other ships were at the ports discharging general cargo, containers, bulk wheat, bulk sugar, base oil and frozen fish.
Edited by: Vivian Ihechu/Oluwole Sogunle
Watch Live News
- World Health Day: NOA commends healthcare workers
- Ekiti Assembly passes Public Procurement Bill into law
- Kwara Govt to sanction Consultant for aiding COVID-19 patient’s treatment
- France passes 10,000 coronavirus deaths
- On World health day, NHRC commends health workers on frontline of Covid-19 fight
- COVID-19: Oyo lawmaker donates food items to constituency
- UK PM Johnson stable, receiving standard oxygen treatment – Spokesperson
- Medical doctor dies of COVID-19 in Katsina
- Ekiti APC lauds Fayemi’s pre-emptive measures against COVID-19
- COVID-19 Lock-down, an opportunity for quality family time — Zack Orji