He said that 29 political parties would be fielding candidates for the governorship election in the state.
He said that 343 candidates from different political parties would be jostling for the 24 state house of assembly seats during the Saturday’s polls.
The commissioner added that not all political parties fielded candidates for the state assembly election.
He said that Keffi West constituency had the highest number of contestants from 19 political parties, while Awe South had the least with 10 candidates.
Ajidagba said that out of the numbers of candidates contesting, 19 were females comprising one for governorship and 18 for state house of assembly seats.
He said that some of the political parties fielding candidates in the governorship election and almost all the state constituencies are: Africa Democratic Congress (ADC) and All Progressives Congress (APC).
- Govt. officials conniving with pipeline vandals must be sanctioned,prosecuted-Lawan
- Obaseki confident of a second term, hinges faith on reforms, policies
- FG to go tough on miners engaging in sharp practices
- Bassa traditional rulers commend army over successes
- CAN President preaches tolerance, mutual respect for national cohesion
- Gov. Yahaya Bello’s re-election will change the fortunes of Kogi— FCT Minister
- Ihedioha commiserates with Imo Muslims over Chief Imam’s death
- OAuGF begins training of staff to improve auditing service delivery in MDAs
- Kogi Election: I-G says Police will be professional
- Dana Air flew 2.7m passengers in 11 years – Official
- 33,686 traffic offenders penalised in Ogun this year — FRSC
- Anglican Primate urges Nigeria to remain hopeful
- Kyari tasks NNPC Retail Ltd on unadulterated products
- Oyo govt. to procure communication equipment worth N178.7m for security agencies
- Ministry pledges to partner with e-waste producers
- Akande, a man of principle, integrity – Lai Mohammed
- Insurgency: Nigerian Army seeks support from NEDC
- Lawmaker tasks information officers on efficiency, professionalism
- Border Closure: FG inaugurates NFAN executives to boost fish production
- Group awards N1m scholarships to 10 Nekede Poly students