An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.6 jolted 72 km southeast of Neiafu, Tonga at 19:16:48 GMT on Thursday, the United States Geological Survey said.
The epicenter, with a depth of 10.0 km, was initially determined to be at 18.9146 degrees south latitude and 173.3568 degrees west longitude.
- Caretaker committee promises better times for Anambra football stakeholders, unveils new FA secretariat
- NAPHER-SD identifies loopholes in sports industry policy draft, calls for review
- COVID-19: PTF working with partners to implement comprehensive response to virus
- How I survived COVID-19 — Foreign Affairs Minister
- Leipzig stun Atletico Madrid to reach Champions League last four
- Workshop identifies harmful impacts of Global Gag Rule on developing nations
- Okei-Odumakin mourns former US Ambassador, Walter Carrington
- Nollywood: Censors Board, stakeholders hold roundtable on policy for release of films
- Not the right time for me to return to Barca as coach, Xavi says
- Anambra monarchs protest suspension, say “nothing warrants it”