The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Niger has confirmed the death of six persons in a road traffic crash that occurred on Monday on Kutigi – Mokwa road in Mokwa Local Government Area of the state.
” The accident involved 10 people, four males sustained various degrees of injuries while six persons died.
“The six corpses have been deposited at Kutigi General Hospital morgue,” he said.
The sector commander attributed the accident to wrongful overtaking.
The sector commander said that the Corps would continue to monitor road users to guard against dangerous driving.
“We will sustain our ongoing aggressive patrols across all major highways to ensure that road users adhere strictly to traffic rules and regulations to avoid road accidents,” Dagwa said.
Edited By: Bayo Sekoni/Wale Ojetimi
Watch Live News
Make A Comment
- COVID-19: Media firm distributes sanitisers, soaps to Garki village residents
- COVID-19: Clinical psychologist says holistic approach needed in prevention, treatment
- COVID-19: Pathologists demand support, more testing centres
- Ex-Reps member, Katung applauds El-Rufai’s handling of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Custodial Center takes steps to protect inmates
- COVID-19 Lockdown: Food shortage hits Bayelsa as prices soar
- We are inspiring thousands of African storytellers – MultiChoice
- COVID-19: Nasarawa govt. lauds residents for observing sanitation
- COVID-19: NMA calls for more staffing of health facilities in Kwara
- COVID-19: Kebbi govt shuts borders