Viral creative pictures of a six-year-old model taken by renowned photographer, Segun Adebayo left fans stunned on social media.
In the pictures, the model is captured against the tweaked backdrop of the busy market and dressed in a MET gala worthy dress and headpiece.
Explaining the inspiration behind the pictures, Adebayo told NAN that the market colours, ambience and the traffic inspired him to create art with the pictures.
He said, “I met June at a training for a run way show ACFR Adaorable kids And she had I plastic sword in hand dressed like a fighter and was acting with Larry Edun and I decided to take a picture of their script-less play.
“It turned out to be a great shot and caught her Moms attention so she invited me over and we both planed the shoot we have today.
“Everything was set but the inspiration came in as soon as I saw the market colors and the broad street and massive traffic,” he said.
NAN reports that commentators on social media were particularly stunned by the composure of the model in the pictures at such a young age.
The model, June is of Nigerian-Dutch descent. Asides schooling, she has been modelling for a while, plays the piano, is an actress and a ballerina.
Here are some reactions to the pictures:
@informal_ifeoma tweeted, “She’s a born model and beautiful; and the photographer is hot.”
@TQinfectious said, “Absolutely gorgeous! Has my whole heart!”
@Theajebutter103 said, “This picture of a girl at Balogun market Nigeria deserves an award. Stunning Piece Of Work From @SegunWealth_”
@Livingart17 wrote, “This blew my mind! Amazing!”
NAN reports that Adebayo who works with acclaimed Tiannah Studios, is well known for his works in fashion, lifestyle, abstract and child photography.
Edited by Ekemini Ladejobi
- Ugandan Nakalembe wins opening round at Nigeria Ladies Open Golf Championship
- Imo NDLEA confirms arrest of alleged notorious drug dealer
- Multiple accident claims 13 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- APC NWC upholds suspension of Edo party’s chairman
- I will be most excited person if I win 2021 AFCON for Nigeria, Rohr says
- Don tasks FG on production of West Africa Dwarf goat
- Medical doctors urged to draw line between profession ethics and business
- Buhari meets Pearson Educational Group mgt. in London
- Chemical engineers call for policies to promote smart agricultural value chain
- Nigerians seek tougher actions against corruption
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study
- FG, Harvestplus, task Nigerians on making nutrition daily business