The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria has launched a 32GB e-learning flash for Postgraduate Students to ease access to their studies, an official said.
The ceremony was held at the university’s Postgraduate Auditorium, main campus, Samaru, Zaria.
Garba, who was represented by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration, Prof. Abubakar Zubairu-Abubakar, said the e-flash would acquaint the students with the new postgraduate school reforms.
According to him, the digital flash will be used in laptops, computers and cell phones, adding that it can also be used anywhere for research and learning.
Garba advised the matriculating students to always visit the school portal for information and guide as related to the postgraduate school programmes.
“Changes are guided by the new reforms and the university is setting the pace for other universities to emulate, not only for its own good but for the good of education sector in particular and the nation in general.
“The university had already designed and developed curriculum in line with the set goals and objectives towards taking Nigeria to greater levels of development,” he said.
Earlier in a welcome address, the Deputy Dean PG School Main Campus, Prof. O.O. Okubanjo said 16,619 candidates applied for the admission while 11,701 paid for the forms and 11,458 completed their form.
He said 9,008 applicants successfully secured admission to study different courses of choice.
He noted that during the last convocation, the PG school successfully graduated 5,000 Students from different fields.
- Ugandan Nakalembe wins opening round at Nigeria Ladies Open Golf Championship
- Imo NDLEA confirms arrest of alleged notorious drug dealer
- Multiple accident claims 13 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- APC NWC upholds suspension of Edo party’s chairman
- I will be most excited person if I win 2021 AFCON for Nigeria, Rohr says
- Don tasks FG on production of West Africa Dwarf goat
- Medical doctors urged to draw line between profession ethics and business
- Buhari meets Pearson Educational Group mgt. in London
- Chemical engineers call for policies to promote smart agricultural value chain
- Nigerians seek tougher actions against corruption
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study
- FG, Harvestplus, task Nigerians on making nutrition daily business