The NNN advert rate card in table below will give your brand the needed exposure from our teaming readers from Nigeria and around the world. Special sizes and locations are available on request. The rates are inclusive of 5% Value Added Tax. The rates are calculated in Naira but can be converted to other currencies. The rates are subject to periodic review. Advertisers are to provide artworks saved in JPEG, GIF or PNG format with a notice of at least a day before publication. Adverts payments are prepaid before publication.
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||Header||₦22,050||₦154,350||₦661,500|
|Wide Skyscraper||160 x 600||Sidebar||₦15,750||₦110,250||₦472,500|
|Medium Rectangle||300 x 250||In content||₦15,750||₦110,250||₦472,500|
|Square Banner||250 x 250||In content||₦15,750||₦110,250||₦472,500|
|Large Rectangle||336 x 280||In content||₦15,750||₦110,250||₦472,500|
|Large Skyscraper||300 x 600||Sidebar||₦15,750||₦110,250||₦472,500|
|Mobile Banner||320 x 100||Header||₦12,350||₦86,450||₦370,500|
|Mobile Leaderboard||320 x 50||Header||₦10,500||₦73,500||₦315,000|
|Portrait||300 x 1050||Sidebar||₦15,750||₦110,250||₦472,500|
|Billboard||970 x 250||Header||₦26,250||₦183,750||₦787,500|
Sponsored Post Advert
|Description||Tagged||Duration||SEO Price||Non-SEO Price|
|Sponsored promotional post (product)||sponsored||permanent||157,500||105,000-|
|Sponsored promotional post (politics)||sponsored||permanent||300,000||275,000|
|Sponsored post (betting/forex/finance/etc.)||To Be Decided||permanent||157,500||52,500|
All sponsored post will be edited/rewritten as we deem fit for the audience.
For further adverts inquiries, please reach out to us by email on email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NNN ADVERT SIZE
1. The Medium Rectangle (300×250)
This ad format supports both display / text ads, and it can also be used on mobile layouts. The best part about this ad size is that it’s easy to fit in the sidebar or inside the content area without annoying users. This ad format gets a larger ad inventory which means it is more and better rewarding ads for our advertisers. Since it’s perfectly-sized for in-content ads, it is also reported to have the best CTR for most advertisers.
2. Large Rectangle (336×280)
Large rectangle is larger and more noticeable than the medium rectangle ad above, but it may fit in all users devise and it is mobile optimized. The large rectangle could easily outperform medium rectangle for your target audience as it can be placed inside the content area in between paragraphs. It supports both image and text ads. Due to its size and ideal placement in content, this ad size gets a better ad performance for advertisers.
3. The Leaderboard (728×90)
The leaderboard is a traditional banner ad size that is perfect for our site header. It supports both text and image ad formats, and it is mobile friendly. Since the leaderboard is ideal to be placed on top (inside or immediately after the website header), it gets more ads impression which means better reach for your visitors. Due to its size and prominent placement, it performs fairly well for most advertisers.
4. Half Page aka Large Skyscraper (300×600)
Large Skyscraper is a wide vertical banner also known as half page due to its size. It is ideal for advertisers who want more ad space to effectively communicate their message in ads targeting. It is a popular choice for advertisers because it tends to give more exposure for brands which means better paying ads. It can be placed in the sidebar of every post or next to the content. It is a good fit for all users devices.
5. Large Mobile Banner (320×100)
Large mobile banner is a mobile-centric ad format, and it is an equivalent of the leaderboard ad format in terms of effectiveness but specifically targets small-device mobile devices. Ideally it can be placed on top just below the header. Since mobile traffic makes up a good chunk of users for NNN, this ad format gets a better ad inventory.
It can be placed as a less intrusive ad and as an alternate to the medium rectangle ad format.
6. Mobile Leaderboard (320×50)
Mobile leaderboard is half in height compared to the large mobile banner ad format. It is slightly less effective but also less intrusive and offers even better ad experience on smaller mobile devices. Mobile ads are popular among advertisers which means it gets a sizable ad performance. It works really well with NNN mobile traffic.
7. Wide Skyscraper (160×600)
The wide skyscraper is a vertical banner ad that is designed specifically for narrow sidebars. It supports both image and text ad formats and is popular choice for advertisers. It is a less intrusive ad option and easily blend in with content for visitors to interact with. It is very effective because it tends to draw more users attention towards ad.
8. Portrait (300×1050)
Portrait is a slightly wider and longer vertical banner. Due to its size, this ad format attracts brand-centric advertisers who want more ad space for their message. It is ideally placed next to the content or in the sidebar where it is more noticeable as our users scan the contents of our pages. The ad does improve user experience with ads.
9. The Billboard (970×250)
The billboard is another brand-centric ad format. It is a wide horizontal banner ad that can be ideally placed on top or bottom of your pages. It tends to get better ads due to the space it offers to the advertisers, but it has a smaller ad inventory. Regardless of the content, this ad attracts good results for our advertisers.
10. The Square (250×250)
The Square ad format beautifully fit in our website layout in a very noticeable way and it gives a better user experience for our visitors. This ad format is a popular demand by advertisers.
- Spotlight: Mask-wearing remains controversial in U.S. as COVID-19 death toll exceeds 100,000
- Mexico reports 3,377 new COVID-19 cases, 447 more deaths
- Visitors visit Panda Pavilion of Zoo Berlin in Germany
- S.Korea reports 58 more COVID-19 cases, 11,402 in total
- IOM deplores killing of 30 trafficked migrants in Libya
- Nigerian president orders military operations against gang attacks
- 2020 Boston Marathon canceled, to be held virtually
- Hong Kong’s prosperity, stability brook no disruption: spokesperson
- Commentary: China’s Civil Code a landmark law to protect people’s rights
- Baccalaureate students resume classes in Tunis, Tunisia
- Pakistan to establish national cell against rising locust threat: minister
- NCDC confirms 182 new cases of COVID-19, total active cases now hits 6064
- Romania to allow outdoor sports events from June 1
- Abduction: NAWOJ wants immediate release of NTA female reporter, Chinyere Okoye
- Farmers harvest wheat in the countryside of Sale, Morocco
- Brazilian president signs financial aid bill for states, cities
- U.S. president signs executive order targeting social media companies
- Israeli children play in wheat field ahead of Jewish holiday of Shavuot
- Palliative: Kano Govt begins second phase distribution of food items
- People visit traditional lantern festival in Seoul, S. Korea