The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the president had on Tuesday met with the security chiefs and heads of security agencies at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
NAN recalls that Gov. Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi also briefed the security meeting on Tuesday.
Those at the meeting on Thursday included the Minister of Defence, retired Brig.-Gen. Mansur Dan-Ali; National Security Adviser, retired Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno; Director-General of the Department of State Services, Yusuf Bichi and the Director-General, National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ahmed Rufa’i.
- Turkey removes 4 more Kurdish mayors over alleged terror links
- NGOs train stakeholders on promotion of child rights in Kebbi schools
- First public hearings in impeachment enquiry against Trump to start
- Suspected suicide bomber attacks Indonesia police station
- 70 people killed in Guinea ahead of 2020 presidential polls – Report
- Journalist, Egbejule explores the 1998 ‘Jesse Pipeline’ explosion in gripping new film
- Oil falls as U.S.-China trade deal prospects dim
- Lalong establishes result delivery office to implement devt strategies
- Pakistan’s opposition to ramp up protests to force out PM Imran Khan
- Global oil demand growth to slow from 2025 – IEA
- Tokyo 2020: Olympic Eagles bounce back to reckoning
- Sabre researcher says tourism revenue in Africa Could Increase by 27%
- Police rescue another boy kidnapped in Kano, arrest 3 suspects
- Govt. officials conniving with pipeline vandals must be sanctioned,prosecuted-Lawan
- Obaseki confident of a second term, hinges faith on reforms, policies
- FG to go tough on miners engaging in sharp practices
- Bassa traditional rulers commend army over successes
- CAN President preaches tolerance, mutual respect for national cohesion
- Gov. Yahaya Bello’s re-election will change the fortunes of Kogi— FCT Minister
- Zimbabwe banks start dispensing new bank notes