Gov. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has approved the appointment of Mr Oluwole Moneyin and Mrs Charity Thiti, as Special Assistants on special duties and women mobilisation respectively.
Mr Olusegun Ajiboye, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, in a statement on Sunday in Akure said the appointments were to further strengthen the administration for optimum performance.
He further said the governor wished the new appointees the best of luck in their new positions.
Edited By: Donald Ugwu (NAN)
- Tanker drivers start strike Monday as talks with LASG end in deadlock
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse