The police made this known in a statement on Thursday.
According to the police, the mega operation codenamed “Kruja Highland’’ was conducted by the Kruja Police Station in cooperation with other police forces from other districts.
The 19 arrested, aged from 27 to 65, are accused of criminal offense of “cultivation of narcotic plants.’’ Meanwhile, another seven were declared wanted under the same accusation.
During the operation, the police also seized 33 mobile phones and one firearm.
Edited by Hadiza Mohammed
- United States stimulus talks collapse, setting stage for Trump executive orders
- Devastated Sarri says he can’t be judged on basis of one match
- American golfer disqualified from PGA Championship after scoring error
- Ronaldinho inches closer to release from Paraguayan ordeal
- Edo polls: U.S expresses worry over deteriorating political climate, security interference
- 2020: China interfering against Trump, Russia against Biden — report
- NOSDRA, Agip investigate oil leak at Azuzuama, Bayelsa
- Environmental group urges African governments to rise against COVID-19, Climate and Health crises
- Police arrest suspects for criminal offenses, kill 1 in Niger
- Chelsea’s Kante ruled fit against Bayern-Lampard