The gangster couple of the ‘Pepper Dem’ house Mercy Eke and Ike Onyema won two million Naira in the ‘Munch it’ challenge.
Nigeria News Agency reports that the couple tagged ‘MerIke’, also won dinner in a canoe and were treated to an in-house dinner by Biggie on Saturday.
The ‘Pepper Dem’ gang took on the ‘Munch It’ Challenge to test the Housemates’ creativity, wit and dance moves.
Housemates were required to pair up and the female Housemates had the honours of picking which of the male Housemates they wanted as partners.
Venita picked Gedoni, Diane picked Frodd, Tacha picked Elozonam, Enkay picked Mike, Cindy picked Omashola, Mercy picked Ike, Jackye picked Joe, Khafi picked Sir Dee and Esther picked Seyi.
The first task was the ‘Munch It’ Art Challenge. Housemates were asked to create a stunning piece of art using Munch It.
The fun part of this Challenge was that while one Housemate created the art the other partner was given the freedom to distract the other Housemates.
The Dance Challenge was next as Housemates picked a dance direction from Cultural, Contemporary and Hip Hop Dance.
The Housemates developed a comprehensive dance choreography based on their chosen direction and also in line with the Munch It song, both dressed in the same onesie.
NAN reports that Ike and Mercy, on theor part, had issues that had more to do with personal issues than the dance.
Frustrated by their unimpressive dance moves, Ike expressed that she was tired and insisted that she would rather play this game alone. She also rebuffed Ike’s suggestion of stealing dance moves.
Shortly after, superstar Dance Choreographer, Kaffy paid a visit to the House to show the Pepper Dem gang ways to choreograph their moves.
Kaffy took time to coach and give each of the Pepper Dem pair dance tips in their quest to deliver a spectacular show.
Despite the challenges the MerIke pair had, they emerged winners of the Munch It challenge as they received the highest votes.
Fans of the pair have taken to social media to congratulate the couple while some fans of other pairs expressed displeasure at their performances.
@Celeste_tweeted, “Awwwwww I wanna cry.I’m so happy y’all #TeamMerike I Stan my babies forever I love you team mates!!!!!! Cheers to you sweethearts.”
@Joneslotty said, “Nothing is as sweet as watching Ike And Mercy winning this Munch It challenge. Much love .My Mercy and Ike all day everyday…#BBNaija”
@Charlestara said, “Whoever is not pleased with this should go and start their own bbn oooooo. This is how we roll. I Stan Gangster couple till final day.”
@Mercychibike said, “I’ve been a Mercy fan from day 1 but Tacha and Elo deserve to win this . #BBNaija”
@Anitaframe3 tweeted, “It wasn’t a fair one biggie.. we’re more scared of the final votes of the game. Not Fair @MunchITNigeria”
NAN reports that fans and housemates anxiously await Biggie’s twist for the Sunday eviction show, following a busy week in the house.
Edited by Ekemini Ladejobi
- Bayelsa guber: Accept defeat, stop heating up polity, APC advises Gov. Dickson
- Thanksgiving: Cleric urges politicians to shun greed
- Foundation distributes 400 footwears to vulnerable children in Kaduna
- Jos consumers urge Plateau Govt. to check re-bagging of local rice
- Association urges SSCOE management to address viral hate speech by lecturer
- Akeredolu appoints three new aides
- Illegal operation: Lagos Govt. seals 24 pharmacies, patent medicine stores
- Association appeals to Enugu govt. for regular payment of pension, gratuity of teachers
- 2020 budget: Reps minority caucus promises to monitor implementation
- Cassava production: Scientists meet in Tanzania to review progress
- Don calls for service to Allah, as OAU MSSN inaugurates new executives
- FGGC Yola old girls pass vote of confidence on Saromi
- NAF partners US DOD to enhance medical, casualty evacuation capabilities
- 19-year-old Yahoo boy sets girlfriend ablaze over lover
- Foundation distributes 400 footwears to vulnerable children in Kaduna.
- Presidency dismisses insinuations over Sowore’s arrest, says Nigerians deserve peace
- Lagos Govt to launch App on annual cultural events
- Osinbajo to speak at UAE peace forum
- Adamawa APC rejects LG election results
- Restriction of Journalists covering Imo assembly activities, a dangerous precedent—Union
- Review: Sean Tizzle’s single ‘Contagious’, not enough for a hit record
- Katsina state govt. pays N208m WAEC fees for 21,589 candidates–Commissioner
- Opadokun, NADECO leader, seeks more libraries to boost reading culture
- Review: Teni Apata’s music, personality evolution draws mixed feelings
- Ministry of power seeks collaboration with agencies for improved power supply
- Kano State targets 3.8m children for meningitis vaccination
- Focus, Funding, keys to having to a great musical career- Toby
- Institute tasks FG on tourism, hospitality sector
- Boxing: NIDCOM boss, Dabiri-Erewa applauds Joshua’s victory over Ruiz Jr.
- Christmas: We are capable of meeting demands- Nasarawa Rice Millers
- Cleric urges Christians to live exemplary lives
- Nutrition Survey will lead to improved quality healthcare – Experts
- RIFAN urges FG to sustain border closure
- Fireboy DML debuts best album to close 2019
- Style Review: the return of pleated skirts
- National Public Safety Security System: Police Affairs Ministry sets up committee for smooth take-off
- Expert urges FG to sensitise Nigerians on $29.96bn foreign loan
- ‘Muna’ suggests new career angle for Adesua Etomi-Wellington
- BASA will strengthen cultural ties, deepen unity amongst personnel – CAS
- Nigeria on cause to raise Olympic champions in gymnastic – Coach Asuquo
- FG to introduce new visa regime to boost economy
- Expo 2020 in Dubai: What Benefits to Africa?
- Boxing: I’m happy Joshua won back his respect, says Isaac Ikhouria
- Boxing: Joshua takes revenge on Ruiz in Saudi Arabia rematch
- Buhari salutes Anthony Joshua on comeback victory
- DSS says Sowore’s rearrest video, mischief, meant for propagandist purpose
- NGO wants HIV test as component of routine ante natal care
- FG assures qualified teachers of good welfare, incentives
- Buhari mourns Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke
- Salome Abuh, PDP woman leader burnt to death, buried amid tears