Omashola Oburoh, a housemate in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, has stunned fans with his creative project, ‘Omashola TV’.
Nigeria News Agency reports that Omashola’s makeshift television was part of the wager presentation by his group, ‘The Icons’.
Video Source; Dstv
Omashola designed the television entirely from scrap, waste material in line with the theme of the wager task.
The innovation earned him praise from other housemates, especially Mike who specially congratulated him.
Fans also shared their thoughts on Twitter.
@Halimasucre said, “Omashola’s Box Tv Dey burst my brain.He creatively thought out of the Box totally!
“We #TeamOmashola never saw this coming! I Re Stan my Stanship! I’m Very Proud of You Omashola! Go Icons #theicons.”
@Rainebe tweeted, “That is a strong exhibition of a true winner who is fighting so hard to win a deserving tittle and Price.
“It takes only people with genuine judgement to see how necessary it is to root, support and sponsor Omashola to win.”
@Egedec said, “Well Deserved victory icons. Very creative items ( ready to buy) omashola’s TV great prototype bill board for every shop in the streets. I learnt a lot. Items, presentation and good spirit. #BBNaija”
@MissBarosi wrote, “Omashola’s tv was mind blowing,unexpected. The fact that it changed channels, that was a Bomb.”
NAN reports that Ike’s handmade chess board was another highlight of the wager presentation.
He collaborated with Cindy and Khafi to paint and make chess miniatures from waste materials.
The team had their third win in a row on Thursday, following their last wager and nomination task win.
Edited by Ekemini Ladejobi
- Jega says improving integrity of elections critical to democratic growth
- Border closure: entrepreneur commends FG, urges Nigerians to look inward
- Minister tasks women on nation building
- World Diabetes Day: Association urges mothers to prepare natural foods for families
- Turkey qualify for Euro 2020 with draw against Iceland, France also secure spot
- 2 injured in Tejuosho Lagos fire — LASEMA
- CPAN says 2019 UTME marred by biometric, browser failure
- Efficient deployment of resources critical to universal health coverage – Don
- Why LASU is introducing 2-stream undergraduate programmes — VC
- Fellow officer defiled my daughter in barracks, policewoman tells court
- UHC: NIPSS wants Buhari to convene National Council of State meeting
- NGO calls for synergy on diabetes awareness
- Red Cross trains 30 surgeons on management of weapon wounded patients
- NPFL: Rangers pips Sunshine Stars 1-0 in Enugu
- World Diabetes Day: NGO provides free medicare to Abuja residents
- Agency signs MoU with bank to create access for loan for health maintenance
- NACCIMA president charges FG, states to patronise Innoson motors
- Pantami directs NCC to address issues of automatic voicemails on existing phonelines
- FG open to willing foreign investors in agribusiness – Perm Sec
- 4,000 Primary Health Centres have been revitalised in Nigeria – NPHCDA