Beckham, who played for Manchester United and Real Madrid, admitted using his mobile phone as he drove his Bentley through central London in November last year.
The 44-year-old was sentenced at the Bromley Magistrates Court.
Famous for his devastating free-kicks, Beckham captained England 59 times and scored in three FIFA World Cups before retiring from international duty in 2009.
He also featured for LA Galaxy, AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), before he stopped playing club football in 2013.
Beckham is currently setting up a Major League Soccer (MLS) team in Miami.
- Face masks ‘79% effective’ in slowing COVID-19 spread at home
- Keeper in critical condition after lion attack at Australian zoo
- Oil prices fall as U.S. fuel demand remains weak
- UN declares Sept. 9 International Day to Protect Education from Attack
- Troops neutralise terrorists, rescue 241 in Borno
- New Zealand confirms no new case of COVID-19 for a week
- Germany’s COVID-19 cases rise by 741 to exceed 180,000 — RKI
- Live COVID-19 updates: Egypt’s cases surpass 20,000, with new record in daily rise
- Rwanda, U.S. sign agreement on military cooperation
- Fijian police seek legal advice to charge ninth COVID-19 patient
- China-Laos railway starts recruiting local employees
- Cuba condemns U.S. interference in China’s internal affairs
- S.Korea’s industrial output falls for 4 months over COVID-19
- Feature: Cubans strive to overcome effects of U.S. blockade amid fight against COVID-19
- UN rights chief urges U.S. to take “serious action” to stop police killings of African Americans
- UN agencies concerned about use of explosive devices against Libyan civilians
- Spotlight: Mask-wearing remains controversial in U.S. as COVID-19 death toll exceeds 100,000
- Mexico reports 3,377 new COVID-19 cases, 447 more deaths
- Visitors visit Panda Pavilion of Zoo Berlin in Germany
- S.Korea reports 58 more COVID-19 cases, 11,402 in total