Belarus reported 147 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on Thursday, bringing its total to 67,665, according to the country’s health ministry.
There have been 323 new recoveries in the past 24 hours, and the total number is 61,765, the ministry added.
So far, 553 people have died of the disease in the country, including five over the past 24 hours, it said.
As of Thursday, over 1,288,000 tests for COVID-19 have been conducted across the country.
- Gov. Umahi rejects Ebonyi’s transfer to Police Zone 13 Division
- UN Chief welcomes Israel, UAE peace agreement
- Caretaker committee promises better times for Anambra football stakeholders, unveils new FA secretariat
- NAPHER-SD identifies loopholes in sports industry policy draft, calls for review
- COVID-19: PTF working with partners to implement comprehensive response to virus
- How I survived COVID-19 — Foreign Affairs Minister
- Leipzig stun Atletico Madrid to reach Champions League last four
- Workshop identifies harmful impacts of Global Gag Rule on developing nations
- Okei-Odumakin mourns former US Ambassador, Walter Carrington
- Nollywood: Censors Board, stakeholders hold roundtable on policy for release of films