Belarus has strengthened the operational border protection and border control on its external borders, the country’s Border Committee said on Thursday.
Following the order of the country’s leadership, the border guards have stepped up the operational control on the state border, including on the Belarusian-Russian border, the Committee said.
The border service is ready to counter illegal activities, in any forms and manifestations, that pose a threat to border security and to respond promptly to any change in the situation, said the statement.
Earlier, Belarusian law enforcement agencies said that 33 militants of a foreign private military company were detained in Belarus on July 29.
- Tanker drivers start strike Monday as talks with LASG end in deadlock
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse