President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with the Emir of Gujba, Alhaji Tijjani Saleh, the government and people of Yobe over the death of the Emir’s mother, Hajiya Fanna Ibn Ali Gangarang.
The president’s condolence message was conveyed in a statement by Malam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, in Abuja on Saturday.
Buhari prayed for the repose of the soul of the deceased and comfort for all who mourned.
Edited By: Muhammad Suleiman Tola (NAN)
- Lagos-Ibadan rail: Crowd cheers Amaechi, Mohammed as duo ride on new trains
- Fight over United States Postal Service underscores challenges it faces
- Israel describes UN rejection of Iran arms embargo as ‘disgrace’
- Amaechi, Mohammed inspect Lagos-Ibadan rail project
- My album, “Jehovah”, lifts people going through challenges — Gospel songstress
- Total blackout in Rivers as angry youths shutdown Afam transmission lines
- Police arrest pastor, 5 others for alleged child theft in A’Ibom
- Delta approves 3 additional private schools for JSS exams
- Buhari rejoices with Kingsley Osadolor at 60
- COVID-19: survivors say mental health key to defeating virus