Enyimba International Football Club of Aba on Sunday went down to a 2-0 defeat against Moroccan side, Hassania Agadir in their CAF Confederation Cup Group D clash at the Stade Al Inbiaâte.
Nigeria News Agency reports that
Karim El Berkaoui opened scoring for the home team in the 14th minute, while Senegalese forward Malick Cisse added the second five minutes later.
Enyimba battled hard to get back into the game but were unable to breach the hosts’ defence.
In the other Group D game, San Pedro of Cote d’l voire were held to a 0-0 at home by Algerian club, Paradou A.C.
The Aba-based club side will host San Pedro at the Enyimba International Stadium on Dec. 8 in a Matchday two encounter.
Edited & Vetted By: Sadiya Hamza
- Britain to add France and Netherlands to travel quarantine list
- Iranian fuel transferred to other ships for voyage to United States – Source
- Mosque reopening: EKiti Muslims to bring private praying mats, ablution kettles
- Oil prices rise, head for weekly gain amid cautious hopes for fuel demand recovery
- U.S visa ban: Nigeria has substantially met demands, says FG Committee
- United States agency warns against toxic hand sanitisers
- Andreescu will not defend United States Open title
- Serena beats Venus to reach Lexington quarter-finals
- Gov. Umahi rejects Ebonyi’s transfer to Police Zone 13 Division
- UN Chief welcomes Israel, UAE peace agreement