Chams Plc, an identity management company, says it has been appointed the technology solution provider for the National Personal Asset Acquisition Scheme (NAPAAS), to manage its recently automated asset acquisition scheme.
NAN reports that NAPAAS, a scheme for ex-servicemen and women in Nigeria, recently deployed an integrated, secure and multi-channelled asset acquisition online platform via a mobile app to automate key processes and end-to-end transactions with minimal human intervention designed for the Nigerian Legion.
The platform, designed for simplified and automated registration, asset discovery, application, approval, collections, monitoring and reporting of activities is a simple and flexible application imbued with artificial intelligence features, including liveness detection and face matching.
Young said that military pensioners would be the ultimate beneficiaries of the platform.
“The military pensioners will be ultimate beneficiaries of the platform that will ensure they can acquire goods and services at affordable rates, linked to a structured and automated repayment plan.
“As the technology partner to NAPAAS and its esteemed members, our aim is to assist with fulfilling the vision of the scheme, which enables military service pensioners acquire personal basic assets with ease through the NAPAAS customer technology platform, designed with NAPAAS and developed by Chams Plc.
“The platform is easy-to-use, ensuring a great user experience. Ex-servicemen and women can safely apply for goods and services directly from their mobile phones.
“Chams Plc is proud to be associated with an initiative which supports Nigeria’s veterans in a way that improves their lives through access to goods and services at discounted rates, and facilitates easy repayment terms. Members could then use the various assets to generate business and related income.
“With technology playing an important role in the success of the initiative for NAPAAS and its customers, Chams Plc is privileged to have been selected as the technology solution provider.
“We expect to soon add additional services to the platform; such as micro-insurance and other beneficial solutions,” he said.
NAPAAS is an initiative of President Muhammadu Buhari, for Ex-Servicemen, enabling them to access economic empowerment through public-private partnership initiatives.
The NAPAAS plan is consistent with the Federal Government’s palliative action to alleviate poverty, create jobs and eliminate insecurity.
According to the statement, the scheme is also designed to provide basic needs items at affordable discounted rates linked to a structured and flexible repayment plan for the benefit of interested veterans nationwide.
It has capacity to provide access to health and other insurance, mortgage plans, personal loans, and much more.
Chams has built robust, secure and adaptable customer-centric platforms that drive identity management, payment and verification for both public and private sector initiatives and businesses.
Edited & Vetted By: Oluwole Sogunle
- NNPC set to take measures to curb oil theft
- Gov. Ishaku tasks state governments on Human Rights promotion
- International Human Rights Day: U.S. Consulate urges empowerment of local leaders empowerment to protect citizens rights
- National security: Air Chief assures best training for NAF personnel
- Abuse: Create platforms for students to rate lecturers anonymously- Gender Activist
- DMO clarifies Nigeria’s external debt
- 35 land grabbing cases pending in Lagos courts – attorney-general
- LSFVCB arrests 30 sellers of pirated films
- Don calls for integration of orature into universities curriculum
- Lagos courts to go digital in 2020 — AG
- Anchor Borrowers:CBN tasks cotton farmers on prompt repayment of agric loans
- ICMPD to train 500 teacher-trainers on mainstreaming trafficking in persons into NCE
- College of Insurance partners international organisations to boost status
- Hate speech: NBC urges FG to promote news literacy, professional journalism
- Improve capacity building in medical image analysis, computer vision- Expert
- Jigawa, Kaduna, Delta tops 2018 states budget transparency – Report
- Swedish envoy urges strategic action, awareness creation against gender-based violence
- N80 bn budget for 23 Kaduna LGAs scales 2nd reading
- Nigeria supports global efforts on elimination of Nuclear weapons
- Yuletide: Stop using fake, substandard tyres to avoid road crashes- Olagunju
- NDLEA destroys 11,669 kg of illicit drugs worth N1.65bn in Nasarawa
- British Council presents development grants to women groups in Adamawa
- UN wants Somali youth to promote human rights protection for stability
- Institute solicits FG’s support to provide detailed survey, soil resources mapping
- Boris Johnson under fire as health survey finds many die in emergency wait
- 4 Brigade Troops arrest 5 for suspected murder, armed robbery
- Russian separatists in Ukraine signal support for peace deal
- Minister expresses concern over human trafficking
- Experts advocate mental health therapy for GBV victims
- Yuletide: Oyeyemi warns transport unions against overloading, speeding
- Israel reaffirms commitment to partnering Nigeria on agric technology, entrepreneurship devt
- Promote rule of law over self interest, Oyo Speaker urges lawyers
- Berlin declares emergency in climate
- Emir of Karaye lauds NMA over contribution to community health
- Nigeria Immigration Service Deputy CG, Anene, retires
- SWAN commends Gov. Abdulrazaq over baseball park renovation
- Germany working on defense system to protect airports from drones
- Buhari calls for multilateral approach to combat terrorism
- NECO: EFCC arrests vice-principal, 2 others over exam malpractice in Ilorin
- No reprieve for Hungary in EU grilling over rule of law concerns
- Without convergence, single currency will be catastrophic – ECOWAS Commission President
- Forgive me, Fayose begs aggrieved PDP members
- $22.7 loan request meant for infrastructure- FG
- A’Ibom 2020 budget: Group says N4bn for education “too paltry”
- Katsina state govt. establishes 5 new irrigation schemes
- Sudan: Al-Bashir questioned over 1989 coup that brought him to power
- FG launches N46.83bn agric. scheme in 9 oil producing states
- Zambia gov’t says ready for talks to abolish death penalty
- Oyo govt. reinstates 300 sacked workers
- CBi launches National Integrity Barometer to tackle corruption