China’s trade surplus with the United States for December stood at 23.18 billion dollars, Reuters calculation based on Chinese customs’ data showed on Tuesday, narrowing slightly from the 24.6 billion dollars surplus posted for November.
For the full year, China posted a 295.8 billion dollars trade surplus with the United States, down from 323.33 billion dollars in 2018, according to Reuters calculations.
Customs said China’s total trade with the United States fell 14.6 per cent in 2019 with exports dropping 12.5 per cent and imports slipping 20.9 per cent.
Edited by: Abdullahi Mohammed/Tajudeen Atitebi
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse
- For Europe’s “super clubs”, UEFA Champions League determines all