The drug network was found by an anti-drug detachment under Huzhou City Public Security Bureau when examining evidence of previous drug cases and criminals, and a special task group was set up.
The drugs were from the provinces of Sichuan, Hubei, Guizhou and Guangdong in Central, Southwestern and Southern China, according to the investigation.
The Police said that the suspects were captured in multiple raids that took place in Zhejiang, Sichuan, Guizhou, Hubei, Anhui and Guangdong from mid April to June.
- Woman locked up for 2 years by brother in Kaduna regains freedom
- Police denies robbery attempt at CBN in Benin
- FG to equip 200,000 youths with digital skill in 2 years
- Alleged illegal marriage: Court orders police to release Sharia court Judge, 5 others
- Bayelsa: APC promises violence-free election
- David-West, highly-principled, morally-upright Nigerian – Tinubu
- Diabetes: Group urges President Buhari to assent bill establishing Dietitian Council of Nigeria
- Hajj: Saudi hotel group woos Nigerian pilgrims
- Nasarawa Assembly moves to rename state poly after Late Emir Agwai
- Reps C’ttee asks FIRS to return N4.6bn to FCT
- University of Abuja appoints new Registrar
- Katsina CJ ‘angry’ with armchair lawyers commenting on legal issues in social media
- Alleged corruption: Judge threatens to strike out suit EFCC case against Diezani
- Minister lauds NASS speedy consideration of 2019 Finance bill
- Alleged N2.1bn fraud: Court grants Dokpesi’s request to travel abroad for medical checkup
- Police methods discourages community collaboration—RULAAC
- Tanzanian president promises to shake off donor dependence syndrome
- Bill to amend Sokoto Assembly Service Commission Law passes 2nd reading
- Again, Kaduna revenue agency seals-off 3 companies over N13.2m tax evasion
- Zamfara Govt. warns herders against destroying farm produce