The House on the Rock Church in Minna said that it is collaborating with some gospel artists for a praise and worship service to seek God’s intervention in the country’s security and socio-economic challenges.
Resident Pastor of the Church, Pastor Peterock Sadiq, who made this known in Minna on Friday, said the session tagged “Shout” was scheduled for 7pm on Friday to Monday.
“It is a non-denominational service for Christians, Muslims and others to come together to use praise and worship songs to call on God.
“The praise and worship songs is to pray to God to heal Nigeria to enable the country overcome its security and socio-economic challenges,” he said.
He expressed optimism that God would answer his people and show them why he is Good.
“I am sure that the Almighty God will answer us and very soon Nigeria will witness rapid development in all sphere of life,” he said.
The Pastor decried the current challenges facing the nation such as banditry, insurgency, armed robbery, corruption, farmers/herders clashes among others.
“It is not the design of God for Nigeria and Nigerians to go through all these.
“Therefore tonight we are going to break that yoke through praise and worship,” he said.
He said that it was the second edition of the event, adding that nine Gospel artists were being expected from across the country.
Edited by Ismail Abdulaziz
- Man arrested in Riyadh for attacking 3 performers with knife
- LASWA partners food, beverage coys on removal of debris on waterways
- Kenya’s lending cap repeal removes hurdle to rate cut – cenbank governor
- Taiwan to take delivery of 66 F-16 fighter jets from U.S by 2026
- Swine flu kills fourth person in Vietnam in 2019
- South Africa’s Telkom in deal talks despite plunging profit
- Combination of mushroom extracts boosts immune system – Aussie research
- Visa to acquire stake in Nigeria’s Interswitch
- Egypt’s central bank seen making third straight cut to key rates – Survey
- Oil prices gain as market awaits signals on U.S.-China trade talks
- Eid-el-Maulud: MURIC urges youth to embrace FG’s SIP
- Verdict: Oyo APC lauds Appellate Court, urges calm
- Rotaract Club donates hospital items to Ojodu Lagos PHC
- Niger Govt. reinvigorates school sports to engage youths meaningfully
- Edo Govt. to provide 100,000 hectares of land for oil palm investors
- MSD campaign: Obiano warns immunisation workers against collection of tips
- 2019 AFRIFF: Tanzania Film Board woos Africa movie investors
- Igbo youths celebrate Mamman Daura at 80, felicitate with Muslims on Eid-el-Maulud
- 60% of drugs imported to be manufactured locally – NAFDAC
- Buhari greets ex-Anambra Gov. Virgy Etiaba at 77