Ministry of Health hereby inform the public that Gambia registered one new laboratory confirmed case of COVID-19.
A 53-year old Gambian who arrived in The Gambia from France on the 15th March (was in the same flight with the first case)
Flight No. AT 579, Royal Air Maroc with 58 people onboard (including the crew).
To prevent yourself and your family, always wash your hands with soap, do NOT touch your face, do NOT shake hands, keep away from public gatherings, observe social distancing.
For more info call 1025 help line.
- France reports more than 28,500 coronavirus deaths
- Gov. Matawalle appoints new Emir of Kaura Namoda
- COVID-19: NCDC activates additional 2 labs, bringing total to 28
- Espanyol, Leganes offer free 2020-2021 season tickets to fans
- Lockdown: Anambra, Delta adopt strategies to check movement on Niger Bridge
- Putin reschedules WWII parade to June 24 after delay due to pandemic
- Gov Abiodun mourns Chief Imam of Egbaland, Orunsolu
- Masari expresses worries over Katsina’s COVID-19 status
- Banditry: Group urges FG to review security response system
- Tourism-dependent countries in Europe look to mid-June ‘D-Day’
- We stemmed militancy in Delta through infrastructure, youth empowerment – Okowa
- Macron promises 8bn euros to aid virus-hit French car industry
- ECB says pandemic amplifies pre-existing financial risks
- Kenyan gov’t to clear 50km traffic jam at border into landlocked Uganda – Minister
- COVID-19: Bayelsa vows to continue, complete demolition of illegal structures in Yenogoa
- Buhari salutes Chief Edwin Clark at 93
- Chile’s LATAM airline files for bankruptcy after COVID-19 decimates sales
- Adewumi’s appointment as KWASU Chancellor, step in right direction – VC
- Cross River Government to commence enforcement of `wrong parking’ from June 1
- Tor Tiv lauds Hausa community over peace efforts in Benue