Oba Yakubu Buari, the Olomu of Omupo, Ifelodun Local Government area of Kwara, has commiserated with Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq of Kwara on the death of his Chief of Staff (CoS), Aminu Logun, who died on July 7th, 2020.
In a statement made available to News Agency of Nigeria on Thursday, the Monarch described the death of the CoS as “unfortunate incidence”.
He observed that it is a common knowledge that before and during his short spell as the Chief of Staff, late Logun demonstrated uncommon character of integrity.
Buari stated that Logun was also known for loyalty and dedication both to the governor and the course of Kwara State and humanity in general, for which he would he would be missed and remembered.
“While we understand your grieve, we are, however, consoled by the strength of character of your leadership to overcome the challenges that his demise may bring about in your determination to bequeath a lasting legacy to Kwara State.
“It is my utmost prayers that the Almighty Allah will grant Kwara State Government and the family the fortitude to bear his departure,” he said.
Edited By: Felix Ajide (NAN)
- Toyota expects 64% fall in annual net profit amid pandemic
- Togo’s COVID-19 cases surpass 1,000
- Oil prices mixed as coronavirus concerns undercut support from lower United States crude stocks
- Nigerian Army to build reference hospital in South-East
- Risk of nuclear weapons use high, UN chief warns
- Scholes urges Man-U to target Kane over Sancho
- Indonesia plans cash transfers for nearly 14 million workers
- UNGA president urges global recommitment to nuclear disarmament
- Disasters: Lawyer advises traders to embrace insurance policies
- I will reduce infrastructural deficit in Oyo, says Makinde