at about 8:30 a.m., at Igboya area, Ile-Ife.
Joseph said that the defendant conspired with others, at large to commit offence to wit: Murder.
He said that the defendant strangled an 11- month-old girl to death.
According to him, the offence contravened the provisions of sections 316, 319 (1) and 324 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Osun, 2002.
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Farm inputs: Women farmers laud Gov. Buni
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Bauchi SUBEB’s Chairman warns engineers against use of substandard materials for projects