A Mapo Grade A Customary Court in Ibadan, on Monday ordered that a woman, Yetunde Dada, who allegedly stabbed her neighbour with a broken bottle be remanded in prison, pending police investigation.
The President of the Court, Mrs Imoleayo Akinrodoye, who ordered that Dada be remanded in Agodi prison, adjourned the case until July 26.
Earlier, the Police Prosecution, Sgt. Ayodele Ayeni, alleged that Dada committed the offence on July 14, at 2.30 pm, at Idi-Arere area in Ibadan, Oyo state.
Ayeni said that Iginla is still in the hospital, receiving treatment.
The defendant is charged with assault.
- El-Rufai, others laud Amaechi’s selfless service at 55
- COVID-19: Abia records three new confirmed cases, total number rises to 10
- COVID-19: Nigerian-British bilateral relationship remains strong – envoy
- Stakeholders urge Enugu Assembly to review state urban, regional plan law
- Fire rips through crowded Cameroon prison
- Zamfara: Police partner ex bandits, rescue 12 kidnap victims -PPRO
- LG polls: Benue PDP chairman optimistic of victory
- Lagos reinvigorates e-governance, boosts network
- NITDA presents national outsourcing strategy to stakeholders
- Ogun set to resume normal business, eases lockdown
- Northern Governors congratulate Masari @70
- Austria to pay artists 1,000 euros a month to weather Covid-19 crisis
- Akande emerges Chairman of Ibadan LG Properties Company
- Buhari hails Consul-General Godwin Adama at 60
- Navy appoints 110 senior officers
- Labour, Civil Society flays deduction of salaries of workers, pensioners by Kaduna Govt, other States
- Gov Okowa’s wife donates food items to 5 correctional centres
- COVID-19: We’ve yet to receive promised ventilators from U.S. – Minister
- OYO APC inaugurates Alao-Akala led reconciliation committee
- Ibadan Poly manufactures ventilator, hand washing machine