The much awaited 67 Nigerians resident in Ivory Coast on Wednesday arrived at Seme Border Post in a luxurious bus with registration number Osun XA 240 EJG.
The Nigeria News Agency ( NAN) reports that most of the passengers in the bus were women, children and few men.
NAN reports that officials from Lagos State Ministry of Health arrived Seme border post around 4:00p.m on Wednesday in three Toyota Coaster buses and took the returnees to isolation centres in Badagry for tests and quarantine.
An official of Nigeria Immigration Service in Seme who did not want his name mentioned, said they had earlier informed the Lagos State Government of their arrival.
NAN reports that 17 out of 127 Nigerians who returned to Osun from Ivory Coast penultimate week tested positive.
Cote d’Ivoire has 345 cases of Coronavirus.
Edited By: Chioma Ugboma/Wale Ojetimi
- Kenyan gov’t to clear 50km traffic jam at border into landlocked Uganda – Minister
- COVID-19: Bayelsa vows to continue, complete demolition of illegal structures in Yenogoa
- Buhari salutes Chief Edwin Clark at 93
- Chile’s LATAM airline files for bankruptcy after COVID-19 decimates sales
- Adewumi’s appointment as KWASU Chancellor, step in right direction – VC
- Cross River Government to commence enforcement of `wrong parking’ from June 1
- Tor Tiv lauds Hausa community over peace efforts in Benue
- Support industrialization policy of Gov. Sule; Aide urges Nasarawa people
- Olympic champ Kipruto in training targets Continental Tour success
- Qatar reports 1,742 new COVID-19 infections, 47,207 in total
- Expert urges govt to simplify port processes to reduce cost
- COVID-19: Bayelsa govt sends 25 samples daily to UPTH for testing – official
- Russia not to be hysterical about U.S. exit from Open Skies treaty: FM
- Iran expects greater performance from Swiss payment channel
- Malls to reopen early June as Indonesia seeks to pick up in economic activities
- Heed NCDC guidelines on Edo, Ondo governorship polls, Group urges INEC
- CEO of Abuja-based NGO calls for inclusion of moral,folktales education in online lessons
- COVID-19: Film censors board adopts virtual censorship for Nollywood
- Teenage Saruni dreams of debut Olympics in Tokyo
- Children’s Day: Ex-lawmaker urges proper upbringing of children