Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule has gone into self isolation, as precautionary measure against exposure to the Coronavirus pandemic.
A statement issued by Yakubu Lamai, Director General, Strategic Communication and Press Affairs, on Wednesday, noted that Sule would now work from home.
According to him, the governor has earlier invited a medical team from the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)) to conduct comprehensive tests on him and they have taken his samples.
While noting that, so far, all the results from the test, showed negative, Lamai added that the public would be informed on new developments regarding the health of the governor, as well as other government officials.
Watch Live News
- LASEMA calls for integrity test, as building collapses in Lagos
- NNPC to hands off refineries after rehabilitation –Kyari
- Buratai visits troops’ locations in NE
- Greece cracks down on domestic travel, steps up police enforcement
- COVID-19: Gov. Yahaya lauds Gombe youths for producing ventilator
- UN chief defends WHO after criticism from Trump, says probe possible
- COVID-19: DisCos support move to give 2 months free electricity to consumers
- COVID-19: NCDC pledges further technical assistance to Enugu
- Serbian president’s son hospitalised after catching coronavirus
- Real Madrid players agree to 10 to 20 percent wage cut