The Office of Kwara State Head of Service has announced the indefinite postponement of the 2020 promotion exercise meeting with all Ministries, Departments and Agencies earlier fixed for Monday, July 13.
A statement from the Chief Press Secretary, Murtala Atoyebi on Wednesday said this was in compliance with the government’s directive to suspend all physical meetings as a result of prevailing Covid-19 pandemic.
”New date for the meeting will be communicated at the appropriate time. We regret the inconvenience this might have caused,” the statement read.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that as at 4 p.m on Wednesday, Kwara has 307 confirmed cases — 134 active, 161 discharged and 12 deaths.
Edited By: Oluwole Sogunle (NAN)
- Kwara Commissioner urges students to adopt Physiotherapy as career
- Hundreds of sea lions to be killed in effort to save endangered fish
- ‘Historic humiliation’: Spanish media flay Barca after Bayern debacle
- Bayern Munich’s massacre: Ebonyi soccer fans view Messi, Barcelona’s end
- Kwara Commissioner rewards ad hoc staff for commitment to duty
- Prominent Lagos politician Lanre Rasak dies at 74
- Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu distances self, APC from Etsako-West violence
- Lagos-Ibadan rail: Crowd cheers Amaechi, Mohammed as duo ride on new trains
- Fight over United States Postal Service underscores challenges it faces
- Israel describes UN rejection of Iran arms embargo as ‘disgrace’