The Lagos State Pension Commission (LASPEC)) has released phone numbers and E-mail address for its retirees to channel their enquires during the period of lock-down of the state to curb the spread of COVID -19.
Mrs Folashade Onanuga, Director -General, LASPEC, on Wednesday in a statement, said the measure was in strict compliance with the ‘Stay home’ order by Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Onanuga said this was to also ensure that the retirees did not become victims contacting the Corona virus.
She advised the retirees to scan and send all their documents to the agency through the e-mail address : [email protected]or [email protected]
“Enquires can also be sent to the retiree portal :laspecportal.com.ng or call put through the following numbers : (Phone/Email) , (Phone/Email) and (Phone/Email)) , ” she said.
The Director-General advised the retirees to stay safe during the period.
Watch Live News
- LASEMA calls for integrity test, as building collapses in Lagos
- NNPC to hands off refineries after rehabilitation –Kyari
- Buratai visits troops’ locations in NE
- Greece cracks down on domestic travel, steps up police enforcement
- COVID-19: Gov. Yahaya lauds Gombe youths for producing ventilator
- UN chief defends WHO after criticism from Trump, says probe possible
- COVID-19: DisCos support move to give 2 months free electricity to consumers
- COVID-19: NCDC pledges further technical assistance to Enugu
- Serbian president’s son hospitalised after catching coronavirus
- Real Madrid players agree to 10 to 20 percent wage cut