“This has become imperative for the safety of the general public and the staff members as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world.
“Max air regret any inconveniences this will cause the general public. We hope to resume operations on the 12th April 2020, “Manwani said.
Watch Live News
- Remote Work Model: ISACA warns on cyber attacks
- Zenith Bank deploys automated voice banking service to ease transactions
- COVID-19: Enugu CP warns residents on shutdown of public places
- Bosnian band cheers up fans with weekly online quarantine shows
- UN defends WHO against allegation of being China-centric on COVID-19
- COVID-19: Katsina Govt. lifts suspension on Friday prayers
- COVID-19: Police nab 2 pilots for allegedly violating restrictions on local flight in Rivers
- Golf-Immelman says Masters in November presents new challenge
- Police warn residents against violating restriction order in Niger
- Oyo govt. to establish energy centre to generate electricity