Prof. Babatunde Salako, Director-General General, Nigeria Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), Yaba, Lagos, has commended Olam Group for donating Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other items to support its COVID-19 activities.
Salako, through his verified twitter handle, on Friday said the donation was midwifed by Mobihealth, an international innovative telemedicine and digital healthcare platform.
“Grateful to Mobihealth who midwifed donation of PPE and other materials by Olam Group to support our drive/work through testing.
“We appreciate the support of Flour Mills of Nigeria, Sterling Bank, Daystar Christian Church, UTL Trust and others,” he said.
The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that the director-general of NIMR had on May 15, announced that the institute would be partnering with Mobihealth to commence Teleconsultation COVID-19 home swab test.
Edited By: Chioma Ugboma/Olagoke Olatoyel (NAN)
- Veterinary doctors donate items to Ondo Govt to fight COVID-19
- LASG to decamp Abule-Egba pipeline explosion victims from Igando relief camp
- Resident Doctors issue 14-day strike notice to FG
- Buratai inspects local construction of combat vehicles in Maiduguri
- COVID-19 mortality rises to 50 in Lagos
- Plateau NANNM calls off ‘sit-at-home’ protest for members in JUTH Isolation center
- Covid-19: 4-month-old child discharged in Kaduna
- Northern governors mourn former NNPC boss
- Schalke 04’s U.S.-born player wears “Justice for George’’ armband
- Italy records 111 new coronavirus deaths, 416 new cases
- Delta has witnessed unprecedented development under Okowa – Lawmakers
- Banditry: Sultan seeks recruitment, funding of security agencies
- Kenyan farmers grapple with oscillating temperatures as climate varies
- Europe urges Trump to reconsider decision to withdraw from WHO
- Ukraine cancels match after some players, staff test positive for coronavirus
- Buhari felicitates with UNILAG VC, Prof. Ogundipe at 60
- Gov. Mohammed sacks director over alleged financial scam
- COVID-19: NGO sensitises Taraba residents on personal hygiene, use of face masks
- Body commends Kaduna for social register dev’t
- I am battling a gang-up, says Bauchi governor