Prof. Babatunde Salako, the Director-General of the institute, made this known on his twitter handle on Sunday in Lagos.
”We received yesterday a donation of Taqman 2019nCov reagents by Thermofisher Scientific from Unique Instruments & Science Company Limited.
“This definitely will improve our laboratory’s capacity to do more tests.
“We thank Unique Instruments & Science Company for this kind gesture,” Salako twitted.
Edited By: Angela Okisor/Olagoke Olatoye (NAN)
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- Ronaldo draws blank as Sassuolo hold jittery Juventus
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Court fixes July 21 for suit seeking to stop Senate from screening 11 nominees as judges