Dr Paul Enenche, Senior Pastor, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, on Wednesday donated some safety items and medical equipment to the Primary Health Care Centre, Lugbe, FCT, to support efforts to check the spread of the coronavirus scourge.
Enenche, at a brief ceremony to hand over the items, said that the gesture was to support government’s efforts at combating the pandemic.
He said that the Church would continue to support government’s efforts in the fight against the disease, calling on all to pray for God’s intervention.
He, however, urged everyone to continue to maintain a hygienic lifestyle and comply with government’s directives by maintaining social distancing.
The FCT Minister of State, Dr Ramatu Aliyu, who received the items on behalf of the clinic, praised the Church for the gesture, and urged other religious bodies and corporate organisations to emulate that gesture.
Among some of the items donated by the Church were eight hospital beds and mattresses, two height measuring sticks, one examination couch, two diagnostic sets and three sphygmomanometers.
Also donated were a standard Micro Haematoent centrifuge, one standard Gynaecologic couch, two infant weighing scales, two sets of oxygen cylinders and five cartons of regular face masks.
The items also included seven standing fans, one 5 KVA generator, two water dispensers, among many other items.
Watch Live News
- COVID-19 cases top 10, 000 in Africa – WHO
- Coronavirus pushed France into recession, says national bank
- Psychiatric Hospital, Sokoto, produces hand sanitisers for protection against COVID-19
- WHO warns Europe should not relax coronavirus restrictions too fast
- How we cope with sit-at-home order – Kaduna youths share experiences
- Kaduna fire service records 221 fire incidents in 3 months
- Covid 19: NANNM donates 300 hand sanitizers to Kaduna teaching hospital
- U.S. astronaut declares crew coronavirus-free ahead of launch to space
- UK PM Johnson stable after second night in intensive care battling COVID-19
- Coalition of health sector actors applaud FG’s coronavirus fight, urges greater actions