Multichoice Nigeria, Organiser of the Ultimate Love 2020 Reality TV show has cut short its first edition of the show.
The show which commenced on Feb, 9 and was to run for eight weeks, has now been cut short by one week due to the corona virus epidemic.
The organisers in their announcement on Tuesday, March 24, said the decision was due to concerns over the spread of coronavirus in Nigeria.
“Whilst we know the show has garnered appreciable fans and viewers across Africa, it has become pertinent for us to join the ongoing efforts by the government and global public health officials to flatten the curve against the coronavirus,” part of the announcement read.
Watch Live News
- LASEMA calls for integrity test, as building collapses in Lagos
- NNPC to hands off refineries after rehabilitation –Kyari
- Buratai visits troops’ locations in NE
- Greece cracks down on domestic travel, steps up police enforcement
- COVID-19: Gov. Yahaya lauds Gombe youths for producing ventilator
- UN chief defends WHO after criticism from Trump, says probe possible
- COVID-19: DisCos support move to give 2 months free electricity to consumers
- COVID-19: NCDC pledges further technical assistance to Enugu
- Serbian president’s son hospitalised after catching coronavirus
- Real Madrid players agree to 10 to 20 percent wage cut