The General Manager of Crown FC of Ogbomosho, Rollanson Odeh, has promised that his team will perform better in the last game of the season against Warri Wolves in Warri.
Odeh gave the assurance in a statement by the Media Officer of the club, Olatunji Alabi on Monday in Lagos.
The Club’s administrator said that the weekend win over the visiting Words of Life FC in Ogbomosho had further brightened the team’s chances.
“It was Chibuike Nwankwo who came off the bench to score the first and second goals.
“Francis Olanrewaju put an icing on the cake for the Ajilete Warriors to make it three unreplied goals on Sunday at the Soun Township Stadium.
“This win has further brightened the team’s chances of picking the only ticket in Group B4, ‘’ Odeh said.
According to him, the outcome of the game brings to an end the speculation that the Bible Crusaders will thwart the homers’ target of moving victoriously out of the group.
He noted that the game against Warri Wolves would be the easiest of all games for the team, saying that it would be a less-tension game.
Odeh said that the team would play with the seriousness that the match deserves and would not return home ashamed.
- Eid-el-Maulud: MURIC urges youth to embrace FG’s SIP
- Verdict: Oyo APC lauds Appellate Court, urges calm
- Rotaract Club donates hospital items to Ojodu Lagos PHC
- Niger Govt. reinvigorates school sports to engage youths meaningfully
- Edo Govt. to provide 100,000 hectares of land for oil palm investors
- MSD campaign: Obiano warns immunisation workers against collection of tips
- 2019 AFRIFF: Tanzania Film Board woos Africa movie investors
- Igbo youths celebrate Mamman Daura at 80, felicitate with Muslims on Eid-el-Maulud
- 60% of drugs imported to be manufactured locally – NAFDAC
- Buhari greets ex-Anambra Gov. Virgy Etiaba at 77
- 2019 AFRIFF: Namibia Film Commission seeks collaboration with Nigerian filmmakers
- Delta guber: Appeal Court reserves judgment in Ogboru’ suit
- Court reserves judgment in appeal against Ihedioha’s election
- Edo Special Marshals strategise for optimal efficiency during Yuletide
- Lam Adesina: 120 students benefit N1.2m bursary award
- Imbibe spirit of love, patience, equity, lawmaker advises Muslims
- NAFDAC calls for stiffer punishment for drug traffickers
- Expert urges govt. to fund artificial intelligence research to boost ICT
- Appeal Court judgment: Oyo people’s mandate remains intact – Makinde
- NYSC DG expresses concern over dress code controversy