The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), on Tuesday decorated 36 senior and junior newly promoted officers of the Adamawa/Taraba Command.
Mr Kamarudeen Olumoh, the Comptroller in charge of Adamawa/Taraba Command, stated this while decorating the promoted officers with their new ranks on Tuesday in Yola.
Olumoh said that the promotion of the officers was based on merit, their track records of hard work and dedication to the service.
”I want you to see the promotion as stimulus and a form of incentive for enhance performances.
‘Also, it is aim to encourage you to do more to justify the confidence reposed in you by the NCS,” Olumoh said.
The controller urged the officers to reciprocate government and dedicate themselves to duty for effective service delivery.
Also speaking, Mr Mohammed Alhassan, the Controller, Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), in charge of Adamawa, congratulated the service for promoting the officers.
Alhassan said that the officers should prepare for higher responsibility and put in more efforts to achieve the goals of assigned tasks.
Edited By: Chinyere Bassey (NAN)
- Cultism: Anambra CP summons DPOs, top police officers to emergency meeting
- UEL: Lukaku, Eriksen take Inter Milan past Getafe into last eight
- Manchester United move into Europa League last eight
- Kwara schools reopen, comply with COVID-19 protocols
- No plan to absorb repentant Boko Haram fighters into military – Presidency
- NSE, DICON collaborate to propel Nigeria’s technological advancement
- Delta Govt. to partner private sector in fight against COVID-19 pandemic — Okowa
- Stakeholders embark on NCDs research among People Living with HIV
- CUPP urges respect for protesters’ rights
- Mass sack: Pilots, engineers threaten to withdraw services