Afropop singer David ‘Davido’ Adeleke and American pop singer, Chris Brown have released their anticipated collaboration, ‘Blow My Mind’.
The collaboration was first teased on July 12 when Davido posted the cover art showing himself and Chris Brown animated with smokes puffing off the top of their heads.
Following the announcement, fans had been eager to listen to award-winning Chris Brown’s take on Afrobeats.
Brown is an award-winning singer and actor who has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
Throughout his career, Brown has won several awards, including a Grammy Award, 15 BET Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, and six Soul Train Music Awards.
According to Billboard, Brown has the seventh most Hot 100 entries on the chart with 93.
Following the release of the song, which also coincided with Burna Boy’s ‘African Giant’ album release, fans took to twitter to express diverse reactions.
@Damidurosumbo said, “Song is mind blowing.”
@Mr_saltan tweeted, “This jam na original. Baba made Chris to speak pigin #KingDavido.”
@Sheddyking_ said, “You made a classic.. Just know.”
@Jonahandy8 said, “Nice one boss, you always on point, representing your fatherland.”
Edited by Ekemini Ladejobi
- Jega says improving integrity of elections critical to democratic growth
- Border closure: entrepreneur commends FG, urges Nigerians to look inward
- Minister tasks women on nation building
- World Diabetes Day: Association urges mothers to prepare natural foods for families
- Turkey qualify for Euro 2020 with draw against Iceland, France also secure spot
- 2 injured in Tejuosho Lagos fire — LASEMA
- CPAN says 2019 UTME marred by biometric, browser failure
- Efficient deployment of resources critical to universal health coverage – Don
- Why LASU is introducing 2-stream undergraduate programmes — VC
- Fellow officer defiled my daughter in barracks, policewoman tells court
- UHC: NIPSS wants Buhari to convene National Council of State meeting
- NGO calls for synergy on diabetes awareness
- Red Cross trains 30 surgeons on management of weapon wounded patients
- NPFL: Rangers pips Sunshine Stars 1-0 in Enugu
- World Diabetes Day: NGO provides free medicare to Abuja residents
- Agency signs MoU with bank to create access for loan for health maintenance
- NACCIMA president charges FG, states to patronise Innoson motors
- Pantami directs NCC to address issues of automatic voicemails on existing phonelines
- FG open to willing foreign investors in agribusiness – Perm Sec
- 4,000 Primary Health Centres have been revitalised in Nigeria – NPHCDA