The United States dollar changed hands around the 107.37 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Thursday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.37-38 yen, compared with 107.40-50 yen in New York and 107.56-58 yen at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1251-1251 dollars and 120.80-84 yen against 1.1247-1257 dollars and 120.90-121.00 yen in New York and 1.1231-1232 dollars and 120.80-84 yen in late Wednesday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
- Tanker drivers start strike Monday as talks with LASG end in deadlock
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse