The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.70 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Monday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.70-72 yen compared with 107.81-91 yen in New York and 107.20-21 yen at 5 p.m. on Friday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1116-1116 dollars and 119.70-75 yen against 1.1104-1114 dollars and 119.74-84 yen in New York and 1.1105-1106 dollars and 119.05-09 yen in late Friday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Ronaldo draws blank as Sassuolo hold jittery Juventus
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Court fixes July 21 for suit seeking to stop Senate from screening 11 nominees as judges