The gas is believed to have come from a distribution facility about 1.5 kilometres from the school in the town of Vad, which is located about 400 kilometres east of Moscow.
More than 40 schoolchildren and at least one adult were reported hospitalised.
There was conflicting information about the exact number. No one was reported killed.
Edited & Vetted By: Fatima Sule/
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Buhari commiserates with Delta fire victims
- Transport unions, FRSC sign agreement on Coronavirus safety measures in Kaduna
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Kano Emir re-appoints kingmaker 17-years after he was removed
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Ekiti Govt, CIPM collaborate on capacity devt
- United States-based fertiliser coy to establish African branch in Kebbi
- 602 repentant Boko Haram members denounce membership