and January 2020, at Magbo area of Badagry.
The prosecutor said the defendant sold Sienna bus he was driving and unlawfully concerted the proceeds.
He said that the vehicle, with registration number KTU 603 XY, belonged to one Mr Charles Kwentoh.
“The defendant conducted himself in a manner likely to cause breach of the peace by converting the sum of N225,000 belonging to one Charles Kwentoh to his own use,” he said.
According to him, the alleged offences contravene Sections 287 and 186 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
Edited by: Debo Oshundun/Ijeoma Popoola
- Intensive talks under way to form new government in Lebanon
- Group advocates increase nutrition budget to avert preventable deaths in Kaduna
- FRSC returns N900, 000 to crash victims’ families in Nasarawa
- FIFA World Cup Asian qualifiers postponed to 2021
- Bayelsa Govt assures primary school teachers of prompt payment of salaries
- Armed robbers attack The Nation, Liberty TV Correspondents in Nasarawa
- EU restrictions on Cambodian trade privileges come into effect
- New probable virus cases linked to New Zealand family
- Iraq cancels visit of Turkish minister, summons Turkish envoy over deadly airstrike
- Brazilian state seeking to make deal to produce Russia’s coronavirus vaccine locally