Mrs Esther Dominic, Acting Director, Adamawa State Sports Council, says no fewer than 186 Athletes will represent the state in the forthcoming National Sports Festival in Edo.
The director said that the government had invited many athletes to the camp in preparation for the games.
“The state government has given its assurance of maximum support for the contingent so that at the end of the festival, our athletes will return home with many medals,’’ Dominic said.
In his remark, Alhaji Faruq Sanusi, Commissioner for Youths and Sports, said that government had prepared well in the selection of the athletes to represent the state.
According to Sanusi, government has also prepared an attractive welfare package for athletes and officials.
Edited By: Chinyere Bassey/Nyisom Fiyigon Dore
Watch Live News
Make A Comment
- COVID-19: Plateau United urges fans to adhere to government’s directives
- Senate President felicitates with Tinubu at 68
- COVID-19 : Gov. Ganduje flags off fumigation of public places
- Military neutralises several terrorists, destroys their logistics facilities in Sambisa forest
- COVID – 19 : Adamawa Govt dismisses curfew rumor
- COVID-19: C/River bans religious gatherings of more than 5 persons
- COVID-19: NACA tasks persons living with HIV/AIDS on healthy lifestyle
- COVID-19: Taraba Water Corporation to increase water supply to homes
- COVID-19: Media firm distributes sanitisers, soaps to Garki village residents
- COVID-19: Clinical psychologist says holistic approach needed in prevention, treatment