Iyoha, Director, Obaseki/Shaibu Movement and a member of the state Waste Management Board, has resigned his appointment.
Iyoha in a letter dated July 28, addressed to Gov. Godwin Obaseki, said that his resignation was with immediate effect and due to personal reason.
Similarly, two members, including Mr Gabriel Oiboh, Chairman, State Post Primary Education Board, also rendered their letters of resignation to the governor.
Oiboh and first member of the board, Mr Osanyemwere Osawe, in a letter dated July 28, said that their resignations followed pressure to defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Earlier, three commissioners of the Edo State Oil and Gas Producing Area Development Commission had on Monday reigned their appointments.
The commisioners — Osamwonyi Atu, Emmanuel Odigie and Rilwanu Oshiomhole — represented Edo South, Edo Central and Edo North senatorial districts.
Edited By: Chinyere Bassey/Kayode Olaitan (NAN)
- Kogi declares August 18 as deadline for exam registration
- Kwara Gov appoints Adeboye GM for The Herald
- SIP: Gov. Sule flags off second phase training of CBTT in Nasarawa
- COVID-19: Group presents palliatives to Plateau Govt.
- Edo speaker raises alarm over plot to take over Assembly
- Anglican synod advocates revival of ailing industries to tackle unemployment
- Alleged N2bn libel: Court to hear suit against Sowore, others Sept. 30
- Edo Assembly Deputy Speaker impeached
- Osun govt. distributes protective materials to public schools ahead resumption
- British lawmakers slam govt’s ‘critical errors’ in pandemic