Egypt hosts Arab, African forum for young volunteers, entrepreneurs
The forum, co-organised by Egypt’s Youth and Sports Ministry and the Arab Federation for Voluntary Activities, was attended by representatives from 23 countries including Sudan, Palestine, the United Arab Emirates, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia.
The week-long forum aims to promote the exchange of expertise and entrepreneurship between Arab and African young people.
- Address water scarcity affecting Agboyi-Ketu Community, residents urge Gov Sanwo-Olu
- FG declares 7 LGAs in Katsina, Benue Open-Defecation-free
- Madrid’s famed museums to reopen in early June
- Sweden’s special care homes for elderly see dramatic rise in deaths in April: report
- Kwara records 6 new cases of COVID-19
- Oyo Assembly confirms Aderemi as President of Customary Court of Appeal
- UAE reports 563 new COVID-19 cases, 32,532 in total
- COVID-19: Catholic JDPC donates food items to 1,500 vulnerable households in Plateau.
- ICC asks Palestine for legal explanation over abolishing all agreements with Israel
- Gov. Abiodun has changed Ogun narrative — Monarch
- ICU admissions for COVID-19 would have tripled in Portugal without confinement: study
- Buhari greets Gov. Aminu Masari at 70
- COVID-19: Embrace backyard farming to avoid hunger – agric economist tells Nigerians
- National Day of Mourning: CSOs in Kwara seek end to incessant killings
- Feature: Released Taliban prisoners look forward to peace in Afghanistan
- Businessman begs court not to grant wife’s prayer for divorce
- Bangladesh to resume work under strict guidelines despite COVID-19 worries
- Belgian Cup final back on and set for Aug. 1
- CBN to empower 11,250 wet season farmers in Adamawa
- Brazil’s confirmed COVID-19 cases rises to 411,821