Gombe State Police Command on Wednesday warned that it would monitor to ensure strict compliance with COVID-19 protocols during the Eid-El- Kabir period.
In a statement through its spokesperson, Supr.Mary Malum, the command reiterated that the rules and guidelines of Nigeria Centre for Disease Control on the coronavirus pandemic, must be adhered to by all people.
It assured that adequate security arrangement had been made ahead of the festivities, to ensure peaceful celebration .
According to it, adequate police personnel have been deployed to ensure hitch-free celebration, just as all Divisional Police Officers and Area Commanders have been directed to secure their areas of operation.
The Command advised people to be conscious of their security while celebrating and report any suspicious movement to security agents.
- Cultism: Anambra CP summons DPOs, top police officers to emergency meeting
- UEL: Lukaku, Eriksen take Inter Milan past Getafe into last eight
- Manchester United move into Europa League last eight
- Kwara schools reopen, comply with COVID-19 protocols
- No plan to absorb repentant Boko Haram fighters into military – Presidency
- NSE, DICON collaborate to propel Nigeria’s technological advancement
- Delta Govt. to partner private sector in fight against COVID-19 pandemic — Okowa
- Stakeholders embark on NCDs research among People Living with HIV
- CUPP urges respect for protesters’ rights
- Mass sack: Pilots, engineers threaten to withdraw services