The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Kaduna State Chapter has congratulated Muslims for the successful completion of this year’s Ramadan fast.
The Chairman, Kaduna State CAN, Rev John Hayab, in a statement on Saturday in Kaduna, prayed that the sacrifices made, the prayers offered and all the worship for the peace and progress of Kaduna State, Nigeria and mankind be acceptable.
He also prayed for God’s blessings and reward in abundance.
“In spite of the trying situation, we are glad that you did not allow the prevailing challenge to rob you of the joy and blessings of this Holy month.
“Therefore, we hopefully look forward to greater and more fruitful days together as we work to defeat the virus as well as promote peace, unity, and harmonious coexistence in all our communities.
“Though we have been advised by medical experts and warned by states and national governments to stay at home so that we could prevent the spread of COVID 19, the ‘stay at home’ order should not be seen as a hindrance to a strong fraternity.
“We may be socially and physically distancing ourselves from one another but in our hearts and spirit, we are together, celebrating and rejoicing with all Muslims,” he said.
Hayab explained that, amidst the lockdown, CAN Kaduna State felicitates with all Muslims in the state and wish them a blessed and prosperous life after the Ramadan and Sallah.
Edited By: Kamal Tayo Oropo/Maharazu Ahmed (NAN)
- Kano Govt. clarifies on ongoing work at Sani Abatcha isolation centre
- Ondo 2020: No automatic ticket for Agboola — PDP
- Zoho offers guidance on right software for non technology companies
- Forensic Audit: NDDC 2019 budget was padded with over 500 fake projects – MD
- ACCI calls for stronger Nigeria-India economic relations
- UNECA encourages Africa to invest on digital transformation
- Sanwo-Olu commiserates with New Telegraph over editor’s death
- EEDC warns against obstruction of power line, condoles with family of Nnewi electrocution victim
- France reports more than 28,500 coronavirus deaths
- Gov. Matawalle appoints new Emir of Kaura Namoda
- COVID-19: NCDC activates additional 2 labs, bringing total to 28
- Espanyol, Leganes offer free 2020-2021 season tickets to fans
- Lockdown: Anambra, Delta adopt strategies to check movement on Niger Bridge
- Putin reschedules WWII parade to June 24 after delay due to pandemic
- Gov Abiodun mourns Chief Imam of Egbaland, Orunsolu
- Masari expresses worries over Katsina’s COVID-19 status
- Banditry: Group urges FG to review security response system
- Tourism-dependent countries in Europe look to mid-June ‘D-Day’
- We stemmed militancy in Delta through infrastructure, youth empowerment – Okowa
- Macron promises 8bn euros to aid virus-hit French car industry