Following is the draw for the 2019/2020 Europa League quarter-finals and semi-finals, which was held at UEFA’s headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday.
Second leg matches of the last 16 ties will be played at the clubs’ respective home stadiums.
However, two ties where the first leg did not take place —- Inter Milan vs Getafe and Sevilla vs AS Roma —- will be played over a single leg in Germany.
Quarter-Finals draw (Matches on Aug. 10 and Aug. 11 in Germany)
– Quarter-final (QF) 1: Wolfsburg or Shakhtar Donetsk vs Eintracht Frankfurt or Basel
– QF 2: Manchester United or LASK vs Istanbul Basaksehir or Copenhagen
– QF 3: Inter Milan or Getafe vs Rangers or Bayer Leverkusen
– QF 4: Olympiakos or Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Sevilla or AS Roma
Semi-Finals draw (Matches on Aug. 16 and Aug. 17 in Germany)
– Semi-final (SF) : Winners of QF 4 vs Winners of QF 2
– SF : Winners of QF 3 vs Winners of QF 1
Edited By: Olawale Alabi) (NAN)
- Iranian fuel transferred to other ships for voyage to United States – Source
- Mosque reopening: EKiti Muslims to bring private praying mats, ablution kettles
- Oil prices rise, head for weekly gain amid cautious hopes for fuel demand recovery
- U.S visa ban: Nigeria has substantially met demands, says FG Committee
- United States agency warns against toxic hand sanitisers
- Andreescu will not defend United States Open title
- Serena beats Venus to reach Lexington quarter-finals
- Gov. Umahi rejects Ebonyi’s transfer to Police Zone 13 Division
- UN Chief welcomes Israel, UAE peace agreement
- Caretaker committee promises better times for Anambra football stakeholders, unveils new FA secretariat