The governor made the appeal during the Kaduna Day Session at the Federal Capital Territory Exhibition Pavilion, Abuja.
El-Rufai, represented by Mr Adamu Mansur, Permanent Secretary, Kaduna State Ministry of Human Services and Social Development, said that the state was an ideal location for tourists.
He said the state was endowed with varieties of landscape, monuments, rok arts dating back 2000 years, exotic hotels, recreational centres and many tourist attractions.
“Kaduna State is a beautiful place to be for leisure. It is home to every Nigerian.
“It is the ideal place for travels, vacation and investments.
“We are hospitable and accommodating; so we invite you all to visit the state and learn from its vast cultural and tourism endowments,” he said.
Mr Emmanuel Akut, Director of Culture, Kaduna State Ministry of Human Services and Social Development, said the state was known as the “Centre of Learning” because it had many institutions of higher learning.
He said that the state was one of the industrial centres in the country and the nerve centre for political, economic and social developments.
“The state has three main cities, Kaduna, Kafanchan and Zaria, which fall into the three senatorial zones of the state and each of these cities has many tourist attractions.
“Kaduna is made up of over 80 indigenous languages, lots of diversities but still united.
“We await your visit and we promise you a peaceful stay,” Aku said.
Mr Olusegun Runsewe, Director-General, National Council for Arts and Culture, said that Kaduna was a peaceful state with a culture-friendly governor.
Runsewe urged everyone to consider visiting the state during leisure as it was a tourist hub to behold.
Edited By: Chidinma Agu/Adeleye Ajayi
- Catholic cleric preaches act of giving
- Niger urges residents to take ownership of urban policy
- Be mindful of who to engage as domestic personnel, ex-Police Affairs Minister cautions
- Okuomose, Otuadinma win at Best of the Best Taekwondo Championship
- Arsenal’s Tierney to undergo shoulder surgery, out for 3 months
- Club World Cup: Monterrey to face Liverpool after beating Al Sadd
- Runsewe commends NCAA over initial suspension of Turkish Airline
- FRSC Edo Sector gets new Commander
- Group tasks leaders, Nigerians on time consciousness
- Cries about negative impact of border closure sponsored-Sen. Adamu
- Bankers committee earmarks N20bn to maintain national theatre
- Institute calls on govts. to allow INEC conduct local govt. elections
- Kwara Deputy Gov urges OGS old students to give back to Alma Mater
- Presidential aide criticises work done on Calabar-Itu highway by contractor
- Armed Forces College graduates 176 junior officers
- Osinbajo tasks clergy on writing to provide guidance, direction
- Why CBN must transfer Anchor Borrowers Programme to Agric Ministry – Sen. Adamu
- La Liga: Leaders FC Barcelona stumble to draw at Real Sociedad
- Sun Publishing Limited wants Justice Minister’s intervention as EFCC threatens to seal headquarters
- APC remains strong, intact in Zamfara — Yari
- Bournemouth stun Chelsea 1-0 away to end losing streak
- Group advocates women empowerment to check gender-based violence
- Lawmaker condoles with Mimiko, says mother death, great loss to Ondo
- 2 NGOs collaborate to clean up Lagos for healthy environment
- Buhari tasks universities on IGR for sustainable education
- Arts, cultural exchange strengthen relationships between countries – Emirati Artist
- Ismael, Akuso win maiden Ikogosi-Ekiti 10-km race
- CITN confers fellowship on 329, calls for professionalism
- NANS commends Gov. Oyetola for tackling youth unemployment in Osun
- Gov. AbdulRazaq reiterates commitment to Kwara’s socio-economic growth
- Bayern Munich batter Werder Bremen as Borussia Dortmund dominate Mainz
- Akeredolu condoles with Mimiko over mother’s death
- Ogun lawmaker donates equipment to health facilities in constituency
- Inclusive education: Stakeholders urge training of more special teachers
- Ethiopian Airlines to launch 3 weekly flights to Houston Monday
- Shareholders seek more mergers, acquisitions in cement industry
- Golf: U.S. fight back to leave Presidents Cup in the balance
- Salah scores twice as Liverpool sink struggling Watford
- Yuletide: Enugu FRSC seeks collaboration with state traffic agency
- Eko Disco records highest remittance efficiency in Q2, says NERC
- Doctors map out measures to forestall litigations over management of patients’ ailments
- Osinbajo in Ikenne, celebrates Otunba Adesina at 80
- Group wants Nigerians to imbibe waste management culture, recycling
- FG pledges to enhance operations of River Basin Development Authorities in 2020
- Soldiers clean up Ojuelegba axis of Lagos to enhance civilian/military relations
- Enugu hospital turns to pilgrimage ground as residents catch glimpse of quadruplets
- Poor Salary: Kaduna joint tertiary institution unions shelve planned strike
- NIMASA chief urges regular exercise to stay healthy, enhance productivity
- Expert urges Nigerians to imbibe savings culture
- Navy employs weight control mechanism to promote fitness