The family of Gov. Bala Mohammad of Bauchi State has offered N2 million for information on the whereabout of Alhaji Adamu Duguri, the governor’s elder brother, abducted on March 25.
The police said four gunmen armed with AK47 rifles took away the victim from a tailor’s shop in Unguwar Jaki area of Bauchi metropolis.
The N2 million reward was offered in a statement in Bauchi on Sunday by Alhaji Adamu Barde, on behalf of the family.
“Following the unfortunate kidnap of our father, brother and uncle, Alh. Adamu Duguri, Wakilin
Bauchi, also known as Mai-Gunduman Duguri, on the 25th March, we solicit for information leading to his return.
“We wish to express our appreciation to all and sundry for your prayers and show of love as you stand by us in this trying period. We beseech God to reward you abundantly.
“The family wishes to announce the sum of N2,000,000.00 payable to whoever
provides information leading to Adamu Mohammed’s safe return,” Barde said
Edited By: Kamal Tayo Oropo/Maharazu Ahmed
- Macron promises 8bn euros to aid virus-hit French car industry
- ECB says pandemic amplifies pre-existing financial risks
- Kenyan gov’t to clear 50km traffic jam at border into landlocked Uganda – Minister
- COVID-19: Bayelsa vows to continue, complete demolition of illegal structures in Yenogoa
- Buhari salutes Chief Edwin Clark at 93
- Chile’s LATAM airline files for bankruptcy after COVID-19 decimates sales
- Adewumi’s appointment as KWASU Chancellor, step in right direction – VC
- Cross River Government to commence enforcement of `wrong parking’ from June 1
- Tor Tiv lauds Hausa community over peace efforts in Benue
- Support industrialization policy of Gov. Sule; Aide urges Nasarawa people
- Olympic champ Kipruto in training targets Continental Tour success
- Qatar reports 1,742 new COVID-19 infections, 47,207 in total
- Expert urges govt to simplify port processes to reduce cost
- COVID-19: Bayelsa govt sends 25 samples daily to UPTH for testing – official
- Russia not to be hysterical about U.S. exit from Open Skies treaty: FM
- Iran expects greater performance from Swiss payment channel
- Malls to reopen early June as Indonesia seeks to pick up in economic activities
- Heed NCDC guidelines on Edo, Ondo governorship polls, Group urges INEC
- CEO of Abuja-based NGO calls for inclusion of moral,folktales education in online lessons
- COVID-19: Film censors board adopts virtual censorship for Nollywood